Friday, June 13, 2008

I am back!

Hello World!

It has been a significant amount of time since I last indulged myself in the art of blogging. My absence in the online blogging community has caused many to suffer in silence as they lust for scenes from my contemplations. Thus, I have decided to fulfill that overflowing desire of those who find the need to scrounge off the lives of others, some of whom they have no affiliations with whatsoever.

Yeah right.

Cut the crap. I'm actually here cos I got bored of poking people on Facebook so decided to spend my time online doing something a little more productive such as telling the world that I had a chicken sandwich stuffed with raw broccoli and pork intestines for lunch.

So here I am, dedicated to adding a little funkyness to the lives of those who spend their days super poking their 15642 friends on Facebook. May all of you realize that half your friends actually hate you and the fact that you poke, pee and slap them every other minute.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Adeline Kong said...

justannnnnnnnnnnnn :D

Kylie Chong said...

I'll see when this blog gonna close down :)