Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Day

Hello my loyal readers! Aren't you all just sooo thrilled that I'm updating again?? :D

Today's been a pretty productive day. Spent the morning on the computer doing random stuff, which included doing a trial SAT paper. Yes, I was that bored. It wasn't all that hard. I might actually consider sitting for the test.

Today Chii Chang came back after spending a whole month working at Ipoh. So we decided to go hangout for a bit. Went to Pyramid to watch All's Well End's Well. It's a really funny show, though it lacks depth. So you might enjoy watching it, but not bring anything home with you.

Chii Chang brought his cousin, Peter, along. He's all the way from Australia and wanted to check out Malaysia a bit. So we brought him to none other than, Chee Cheong Kai/Petaling Street! No better place to indulge in Malaysian culture. :)

Drove to Kelana Jaya and took the LRT there. Spent about an hour and a half walking around trying to get good bargains. Peter was really good at it. Got a Rolex which originally cost RM180 for RM90! If that ain't a bargain I don't know what is.

Was suppose to head to Sam's house for Poker but we got home a little late so decided to go home and just crash. Gonna be another long day tomorrow!

Happy Chinese New Year to all! Do invite me to your open houses. I promise I'll lay off the cookies.

No comments: