Monday, November 3, 2008

Majlis Graduasi 2008

So last Saturday was Graduation Day for the Form 5s of SMK USJ 12. Was pretty okay for me, just that I haven't been getting enough sleep over the past few days so I ended with a bad case of flu which kinda damped my spirits a little. But it's all good. I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

Early in the morning with Fiona and Sean

With Jeff and Jac before the ceremony began

Happy people graduating!

Check out Zufar's cool new look!

Wayne and I

With Aliah

Cik Lok, best class teacher ever!

Hehehe...

Standing in line for the class photo. I'm the shortest in class, can you believe it?!

Camwhore!

This is so much fun!

Wayne wants to join in the fun!

Metallica wannabe?

Err, yeah no comment.

Aren't we all so pretty? =D

Walkout tak jadi

Ken Ming sucks at tutting

Basketball team

Delwyn, Su Jean, Wayne

Cutie!!

BFFs. LOL

With Tsung Wai!

Lastly,

HAHAHA! Guess who?


No comments: