Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few weeks. The reason for this is because:
  1. Streamyx has been acting very ghey towards me. Can't even get blogger to load at times. When it actually does load. I kinda lose interest in blogging and always exit midpost. So I currently have 1001 incomplete posts just waiting to see the light of day.
  2. I have been busy studying. No, seriously. What's with that look?! Okay, fine I've been trying to study. I'm having more luck at it now without the extra distractions. *hint hint*
  3. I have been busy with school activities. RIMUP for example. My class got 1st place for basketball though it's hardly anything to scream about.
  4. Internet's getting boring. Seriously. I can actually go on Youtube and not find anything to watch, which is kinda sad. Plus, other blogs are getting pretty dull too since everyone's too absorbed into studies at the moment. If you happen to think your blog is somewhat worth reading, please let me know.
I guess that's about it. Not much of an update but it's still something.

Oh by the way, I SOOO wanna go see Daughtry! If any of you happen to have extra tickets please, please, PLEASE think of me!

No comments: